BBO Discussion Forums: Can hand in "Results" pane be diagram, not cards? - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Can hand in "Results" pane be diagram, not cards? Web version

#1 User is offline   JanM 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members

Posted 2012-September-30, 09:27

Watching Vugraph on the web version of BBO today, I noticed that the hand displayed in the "Results" pane shows pictures of cards. That's difficult to read in such a small space and I wanted to change it to a diagram, but couldn't figure out how to do that (I have the main window set to show the hand as a diagram, not pictures). I think this is a new "feature," at least my recollection is that in the past the Results hand was a diagram.
Jan Martel, who should probably state that she is not speaking on behalf of the USBF, the ACBL, the WBF Systems Committee, or any member of any Systems Committee or Laws Commission.

#2 User is offline   heyrocky 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Yellows
  • Interests:mountains, college basketball, math

Posted 2012-September-30, 09:34

Would the Options button at the bottom of the Results pane, and uncheck "Pictures of cards", do what you want?

#3 User is offline   JanM 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members

Posted 2012-September-30, 09:38

Thank you thank you! That worked - I hadn't seen that "options" button, just the one on the main window.
Jan Martel, who should probably state that she is not speaking on behalf of the USBF, the ACBL, the WBF Systems Committee, or any member of any Systems Committee or Laws Commission.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users