Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Save All Deals not saving ALL of them

#1 User is offline   paulg 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2012-April-19, 15:22

Web client - a problem report rather than a major issue for me.

I was watching some friends playing a 16-board team match and wanted to capture all the hands for future use. I was not the director of the match.

At the conclusion of the match, after the table had closed, I clicked Options and Save All Deals. I created a new folder and then it said that seven deals were saved (rather than all sixteen). Strangely it saved boards 9, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 and 16.

I guess the problem may be that the match has concluded when I tried to do this, but that means that you can never capture the final board.
The Beer Card

I don't work for BBO and any advice is based on my BBO experience over the decades

#2 User is offline   barmar 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2012-April-20, 13:45

I just reproduced this. It appears to save only the deals that you actually looked at.

I joined a match where the table was playing board 16, so My Hands was showing board 15. I clicked on boards 10, 12, and 14. Then when 16 finished, I did Save All Deals, and it saved 10, 12, 14, 15, and 16.

I then clicked on each of the 16 deals, and did Save All Deals again. This time it saved all 16. So this is the workaround: click on all the deals, then Save All Deals.

I agree that it's strange that this works differently depending on whether you save all deals during the match or after.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users