♠-
♥K1085
♦AK10763
♣A82
1♦-(pass)-1♠-(double)
2♦-(pass)-3♣-(pass)
3♥-(pass)-3♠-(pass)
3NT-(pass)-5♠-(pass)
??
Page 1 of 1
what does partner have on this bidding?
#2
Posted 2011-October-04, 18:37
Pard has self sufficient spades, something in clubs and wants to be in slam if we have CA and decent controls. Perhaps he has AKQxxxx x x KJxx.
6C now.
6C now.
If you lose all hope, you can always find it again -- Richard Ford in The Sportswriter
#4
Posted 2011-October-04, 20:22
Do we have a road to show self-sufficient spades over 1♦? Apparently not. I'd bid 6♦ not very convinced.
wyman, on 2012-May-04, 09:48, said:
Also, he rates to not have a heart void when he leads the ♥3.
rbforster, on 2012-May-20, 21:04, said:
Besides playing for fun, most people also like to play bridge to win
My YouTube Channel
#5
Posted 2011-October-04, 20:25
jmcw, on 2011-October-04, 18:44, said:
AKQJxxx(x)
xx
-
Kxx(x)
He's worried about ♥ and likely void in ♦, else 4NT. Bid 6♠ with the ♥H well placed
xx
-
Kxx(x)
He's worried about ♥ and likely void in ♦, else 4NT. Bid 6♠ with the ♥H well placed
? you mean 6N? Otherwise I don't see how the heart king is well-placed. And it had better be the 8-bagger version of your example.
"Bidding Spades to show spades can work well." (Kenberg)
#6
Posted 2011-October-05, 09:05
How should I know what he has? I'll just pass and tell him off afterwards.
Page 1 of 1

Help
