J9 is an ugly lead, so LHO has problems and probably the club Q, else he would have found some other lead. Unfortunately, I don't have the timing to get my club ruffing finesse going in most cases.
I would lead a heart to my K.
Assuming that holds, and no J appeared, I would cross in clubs, and lead another heart....presumably RHO rises either perforce or to block the suit, and returns a spade. I now cross in hearts, and power out the club for my 9 tricks. I will not play RHO for Axx in hearts..not even if he tanks on the second round...
As to what I do if LHO wins the first heart, it depends on what the defence does next....they almost have to play a diamond now and RHO a spade back...now I can cash the heart and drive out the Jack with the club K still on the table as an entry.
As to what I'll do if LHO ducks the 1st heart and wins the second...which should be fairly easy for him to do....if we held a diamond honour, we'd not be leading hearts, so we have to have KQ of hearts.....again, it depends....on a bad day, they can cross in diamonds and lead a trump...our hearts are not yet established and we lose a spade, 2 hearts, a diamond and a club....but that would be a bad day
'one of the great markers of the advance of human kindness is the howls you will hear from the Men of God' Johann Hari