Or hopefuly there are 7 players and we can start a team game
Page 1 of 1
game? now!
#1
Posted 2011-September-01, 09:21
Is there anyone online now who would like to play for 1 hour or so?
Or hopefuly there are 7 players and we can start a team game
Or hopefuly there are 7 players and we can start a team game
It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare, it is because we do not dare that they are difficult.
Bridge should be fun!
Bridge should be fun!
#2
Posted 2011-September-01, 09:23
I'm there.
edit: I am getting picked up sometime around an hour from now.
edit: I am getting picked up sometime around an hour from now.
Bridge Personality: 44 44 43 34
Never tell the same lie twice. - Elim Garek on the real moral of "The boy who cried wolf"
Never tell the same lie twice. - Elim Garek on the real moral of "The boy who cried wolf"
Page 1 of 1

Help
