BBO Discussion Forums: Wrong board adjusted, what now? - BBO Discussion Forums

Jump to content

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Wrong board adjusted, what now? Can adjusts be cancelled?

#1 User is offline   guggie 

  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members
  • Posts: 147
  • Joined: 2004-April-30

Posted 2004-September-24, 06:31

I was running a tournament, one table did not finish b6, i remained at the table to adjust but instead of board 6 I type b7., 3DS=. Inmediately on the table where the player whose board I wanted to adjust, the board 7, which is hardly bid, is adjusted to 3D= by S.. and next hand is started.
I could of course still adjust b6, but i could not cancel the silly result on b7. I readjusted to A==.
Besides to take better care, is there a solution to cancel an adjustment, and to let the players bid and play it again?
0

#2 User is offline   Gerardo 

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin
  • Posts: 2,524
  • Joined: 2003-February-12
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Dartmouth, NS, Canada

Posted 2004-September-24, 07:51

I don't think so, but both pairs deserve A+ in such cases, as they are not at fault.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users