BBO Discussion Forums: Coding error, minor. - BBO Discussion Forums

Jump to content

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Coding error, minor.

#1 User is offline   jtfanclub 

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members
  • Posts: 3,937
  • Joined: 2004-June-05

Posted 2004-September-18, 19:22

When you adjust a hand to 6SSX-1, for example, it says

Automated Message: Director has adjusted board 3 to 6SS-1 at table 8.

No X.

I thought I'd made a mistake, but I was wrong. :)
0

#2 User is offline   uday 

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members
  • Posts: 5,808
  • Joined: 2003-January-15
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:USA

Posted 2004-September-19, 07:58

I cannot replicate this; I see 6SSX-1.
Can you reliably reproduce this bug?
0

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users