bluejak, on 2011-February-23, 09:04, said:
I never claimed that it's a good idea to get to 1 set of rules. I only wanted to disagree with the statement that WBF rules are pointless. I edited my post to make this clear.
Posted 2011-February-23, 09:30
bluejak, on 2011-February-23, 09:04, said:
Posted 2011-February-23, 09:45
Vampyr, on 2011-February-23, 09:10, said:
Vampyr, on 2011-February-23, 09:10, said:
Posted 2011-February-23, 13:00
Free, on 2011-February-23, 09:45, said:
Quote
Quote
Quote
Posted 2011-February-24, 06:00
Vampyr, on 2011-February-23, 13:00, said:
Posted 2011-February-24, 06:50
Posted 2011-February-24, 07:55
Free, on 2011-February-24, 06:00, said:
Quote
Quote
Quote
Posted 2011-February-24, 08:08
paulg, on 2011-February-24, 06:50, said:
Posted 2011-February-24, 08:11
Posted 2011-February-24, 08:22
bluejak, on 2011-February-24, 08:11, said:
Posted 2011-February-24, 10:29
Vampyr, on 2011-February-24, 08:08, said:
paulg, on 2011-February-24, 06:50, said:
Posted 2011-February-24, 19:00
Vampyr, on 2011-February-24, 08:22, said:
Posted 2011-February-24, 19:03
bluejak, on 2011-February-24, 19:00, said:
Posted 2011-February-24, 19:09
Posted 2011-February-24, 20:51
Posted 2011-February-25, 07:55
Quote
Posted 2011-February-25, 08:58
Jeremy69A, on 2011-February-25, 07:55, said:
Posted 2011-February-25, 09:59
Quote
Posted 2011-February-25, 17:23
Posted 2011-February-25, 23:55
dburn, on 2011-February-24, 20:51, said: