BBO Discussion Forums: Pseudoclub/message list for TDs. - BBO Discussion Forums

Jump to content

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Pseudoclub/message list for TDs.

#1 User is offline   jtfanclub 

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members
  • Posts: 3,937
  • Joined: 2004-June-05

Posted 2004-August-28, 16:12

I was wondering if we could have a psuedoclub for TDs. Its only purpose is so that we could contact all TDs currently on at once. This would be so we could send out "Anybody willing to assist me on this tourney so I can welcome in more pairs", or "Help! I need to leave, can anybody TD the rest of my tourney", or "I can't decide how to adjudicate this, anybody care to offer a second opinion?" I don't see why it would need to be private- this wouldn't be to discuss boards or anything. If a TD didn't want to be on the list, fine, if somebody else (like a yellow) wanted to be on the list, that would be fine too.

It's just a thought, and only a thought. Thanks.
0

#2 User is offline   skorchev 

  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members
  • Posts: 166
  • Joined: 2004-May-09
  • Location:Suvorovo, Bulgaria

Posted 2004-September-02, 12:43

Quote

It's just a thought, and only a thought.


Hi jtfanclub,

I think it's a GREAT thought, I have this problem almost every night. I know only 10-12 TDs, every night there are around 5-6, and I should ask the same TDs everyday and I guess now almost all of them put me in their enemy-lists. :)

I got everynight between 80 and 120 tables and I need at least 2-3 co-TDs. 2-3 TDs looks a small number for most of you, but when you have the "co-TDs problem" everyday 2-3 is a BIG number. :)


So I absolutely agree the idea for Pseudoclub of available TDs!

Stefan
BE COOL!
0

#3 User is offline   etherwiz 

  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members
  • Posts: 55
  • Joined: 2003-September-29
  • Location:Baltimore Maryland

Posted 2004-September-04, 17:43

do we not allready have a private club that inclused all who can TD on BBO ???

the problems is people do not really play there!

What is needed is an icon on people's name who are TD's. and maybe an agreement that people who are TDs's help with s a few each week.

At least then people will know who to ask !
also asking people whose judgement you trust yet are not TD's might help get us more qualified TD's (but you would have to tell them how to do things, sometimes worse then having no one that helps!)

_*_Dave
0

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users