1. When I hit the button to kick people out of the queue before the tourney starts who aren't online, it would be really appreciated if it would also kick out people who are currently playing in other tourneys (usually because they subbed in). I'm tired of having 36 pairs signed up and getting somewhere between 14 and 17 tables. People who are offline might come back. People who are playing in another tourney aren't.
2. I really really want to be able to set the minutes per board with a decimal points. For example, my tourneys have 6 minutes per board, 4 boards per round. When time is running out, usually about a third of the people are still playing the last board, which is no problem...I'm happy to give them a couple of extra minutes to finish. But there's also almost always one or two tables still playing the next to last board, and I don't want them starting the last board and delaying the entire tourney for 6-8 minutes. Unfortunately, if on minute #23 I change the tourney from 6 minutes per board to 7, and then on minute #24 somebody finishes the next to last board, it lets them start a new board. If I could change it to 6.5 minutes per board, it wouldn't allow people to start new boards while giving the people on the last board an extra two minutes to finish.
3. I'm probably the only person on the planet with directions issues. Half the time, it seems like "They" is EW while half the time it's NS. I'm also very unused to looking at history and seeing it in SWNE format, since it seems like most other places the partners are together. This becomes a problem when I'm adjusting a board, especially due to a sub (so it's not obvious who was playing with who).
4. Can I have Victory scoring, please? 1 point for winning a round (using IMPs), 0 points for losing, .5 for a tie. Highest total wins. The problem with both IMPs and MPs is that they can become drunk-punching contests: if you get a 100% the first round and a 40% the second, it's a better result than the pair that got 60% in both. I'd like to run KO tourneys, in which the winner goes on and the loser switches brackets or gets kicked out, but as it's currently set up the loser might go on and the winner get kicked out if the loser had a higher margin of victory the previous rounds. 20 or 30 point VP scoring would also work, but give me the 0-.5-1 any day.
5. When I asked for somebody to be subbed, I'd like it if they got well and truly booted. I had both sides of a partnership being problems at one point, and each was refusing subs for the other.
6. Besides accept and decline director calls, could I get a "hold on a moment" option that will both send that message to the person and make the director call go away only to come back in one minute? It's really annoying when I'm trying to fix somebody only to have to tell the people that also need help that I'm not ignoring them on purpose.
OK, I think that's it. Sorry if some of this already exists and I haven't found it. A million thanks to all of you for this place, and it's a lot of fun to run tourneys here!

Help
