Here are two wish items!
The other day when I was hosting a tournament, I had many disconnects, intentional or otherwise. Please advise if I am wrong, but I read somewhere in the past that the software keeps track of these players and prevents them from entering future tournaments. (I don't remember -- How many of these disconnects before a player is barred? And for how long?)
Going back to my wishes! (I have a habit of going off topic

)
I also had to frequently sub players who are non-responsive (connection problems?) or very slow. Maybe the software can do something about these players also? While the nuisance factor is lower, they do cause problems when running tournaments, especially in a clocked movement.
My second wish item is sometimes I wish all directors can have their own private clubs. It is so much easier to screen and manage players when running tournaments. Players cannot enter your tournaments unless they agree to abide by your rules. I know you can add players to a private file, and perhaps maybe this process can be made easier. Hope I make sense!
Have a nice day!