BBO Discussion Forums: lunch game? - BBO Discussion Forums

Jump to content

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

lunch game?

#1 User is offline   billw55 

  • enigmatic
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members
  • Posts: 4,757
  • Joined: 2009-July-31
  • Gender:Male

Posted 2010-March-31, 06:51

I'm getting a bit tired of the pickup partner lottery, so I'm looking for a regular partner for my lunch breaks. Typically this would be 11:30-12:30 USA central time, which is UTC - 6 hours. I am available a majority of weekdays, but not all of them, as work schedules can be variable.

I consider myself an intermediate player at the table. However, almost every "intermediate" player I see on BBO makes really basic errors, so I marked myself "advanced", which seems to fit better in context of BBO.

I play pretty basic American bidding, preferring to put my effort into developing my declarer and defense skills rather than bidding theory. I am willing to try strange new gadgets/systems, if you are willing to be patient with the inevitable errors on the learning curve :rolleyes:
Life is long and beautiful, if bad things happen, good things will follow.
-gwnn
0

#2 User is offline   ron77 

  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2
  • Joined: 2010-April-20

Posted 2010-April-20, 14:29

Looking for partner play 2/1 and Standard. intermediate player :rolleyes:
0

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users