Emergency pard quaranteed in all "bronze" and "silver" tourneys.
I will be there too. I have some pards, but there are places for more as I gladely play around the clock being there.
Expert partners, and junior partners double welcome. smile.gif
Male or female.
I do talk swedish,polish, english.
My BBO-niveu Advanced.
Sayc, WJ2005, MS(=swedish sayc-acol), classical Acol, or basic Strong Club, 2/1...
Most Whistles or basic and straightforward.
Nice partner important. Good if strong player, but good humoured without bad partnership manners even more important.
I prefer to come middle with an ambitious nice beginner than win with an ill-tempered unpleasant master.
I can act friendly playing coach if wished, or I can keep complete but friendly silence.
(The festival starts actually friday 30; but this is also the last day of a big athletic event with thousands of participants. So there are hardly any rooms to find nor hire, if you dont have personal bridge friends to stay with. But from saturday it should be again possible to find rooms.

Help
