some weeks ago there was an announcement on BBO that a lady was offering to teach Polish Club. Does anyone know who this was and if the offer still holds?
thanks Gaye
Page 1 of 1
polish club lessons on BBO
#2
Posted 2010-January-28, 20:14
I think it was burypies - Grazyna Brewiak - who was offering her notes.
If there was also teaching lessons Im not sure. I would like to look at them too...
I dont either know where she keeps her notes.
But we can do some partnership bidding on WJ2005 if you wish. Contact me if Im online and seem to be idle...
(I dont have sound on my computer. So if Im surfing or working on the computer, I often cant answer immedaitely).
If there was also teaching lessons Im not sure. I would like to look at them too...
I dont either know where she keeps her notes.
But we can do some partnership bidding on WJ2005 if you wish. Contact me if Im online and seem to be idle...
(I dont have sound on my computer. So if Im surfing or working on the computer, I often cant answer immedaitely).
Cats bring joy and a feeling of harmony and well-being into a home.
Many homeless cats seek a home.
Adopt one. Contact a cat shelter!
You too can be an everyday hero. :)
Many homeless cats seek a home.
Adopt one. Contact a cat shelter!
You too can be an everyday hero. :)
#3
Posted 2010-January-28, 23:28
Yep it's Burypies on BBO. She does it in various ways, and there's some free material on the site
http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=e...ridgebase.pl%2F
Look at the bottom right - burypies stuff
http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=e...ridgebase.pl%2F
Look at the bottom right - burypies stuff
"More and more these days I find myself pondering how to reconcile my net income with my gross habits."
John Nelson.
John Nelson.
#4
Posted 2010-January-29, 03:33
thanks tola and Rain. I will investigate further. When I have a little clue it would be a great help to practise with you Tola. I will keep my eyes open!
Page 1 of 1

Help