BBO Discussion Forums: polish club lessons on BBO - BBO Discussion Forums

Jump to content

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

polish club lessons on BBO

#1 User is offline   lepint 

  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 8
  • Joined: 2007-March-20

Posted 2010-January-28, 07:32

some weeks ago there was an announcement on BBO that a lady was offering to teach Polish Club. Does anyone know who this was and if the offer still holds?
thanks Gaye
0

#2 User is offline   Tola18 

  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members
  • Posts: 333
  • Joined: 2006-January-19
  • Location:Sweden
  • Interests:Cats.

Posted 2010-January-28, 20:14

I think it was burypies - Grazyna Brewiak - who was offering her notes.
If there was also teaching lessons Im not sure. I would like to look at them too...
I dont either know where she keeps her notes.

But we can do some partnership bidding on WJ2005 if you wish. Contact me if Im online and seem to be idle... ;)


(I dont have sound on my computer. So if Im surfing or working on the computer, I often cant answer immedaitely).
Cats bring joy and a feeling of harmony and well-being into a home.
Many homeless cats seek a home.
Adopt one. Contact a cat shelter!
You too can be an everyday hero. :)
0

#3 User is offline   Rain 

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members
  • Posts: 6,592
  • Joined: 2003-February-13
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Singapore

Posted 2010-January-28, 23:28

Yep it's Burypies on BBO. She does it in various ways, and there's some free material on the site

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=e...ridgebase.pl%2F

Look at the bottom right - burypies stuff
"More and more these days I find myself pondering how to reconcile my net income with my gross habits."

John Nelson.
0

#4 User is offline   lepint 

  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 8
  • Joined: 2007-March-20

Posted 2010-January-29, 03:33

thanks tola and Rain. I will investigate further. When I have a little clue it would be a great help to practise with you Tola. I will keep my eyes open! :ph34r:
0

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users