BBO Discussion Forums: Partner Required - BBO Discussion Forums

Jump to content

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Partner Required Partner needed

#1 User is offline   gurgistan 

  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members
  • Posts: 203
  • Joined: 2010-January-06

Posted 2010-January-06, 14:53

Hello,

This is my first post.

I play Standard American with the following extras: Lebensohl over opponent's interference of our 1N and against opponent's weak 2 openers; Cappelletti against opponent's 1N; and I use 1430 Roman Keycard Blackwood.

I am UK based and so am available to play around the time of this post.

I describe myself as Advanced on my profile but having only started doing so recently.

I want a partner who can teach me what they know whilst I teach them what I know.

I am looking to make further improvement and want a partner willing to come along for the ride.

There will be session reviews, theoretical discussion and collective decisions....
0

#2 User is offline   GijsH 

  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members
  • Posts: 64
  • Joined: 2004-January-14
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Scheveningen, Netherlands

Posted 2010-January-14, 01:23

I left you an email, to which you are not responding.
Guess you are not looking anymore?
0

#3 User is offline   gurgistan 

  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members
  • Posts: 203
  • Joined: 2010-January-06

Posted 2010-January-14, 18:08

GijsH, on Jan 14 2010, 02:23 AM, said:

I left you an email, to which you are not responding.
Guess you are not looking anymore?

Dear GisjH,

I thought I had emailed you via BBO.

I am no longer looking for and partner and I would like to thank you for the interest you have shown. I hope, you too, are successful in finding a partner.

Yours,

Gurgistan
0

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users