BBO Discussion Forums: Strange occurance - BBO Discussion Forums

Jump to content

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Strange occurance just a haha joke..

#1 User is offline   willow23 

  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members
  • Posts: 86
  • Joined: 2004-April-14
  • Location:St. Lucia (Caribbean)
  • Interests:Boardgames / Sports /Playstation2 / Computers / Meeting new/interesting people.

  Posted 2004-July-11, 23:09

:P I was directing a tourney...Got the usual distress signal..accepted and was zapped to a table...Chorus the usual "need a director"..hoping to get the ever welcomed..np..sorry..ok now response..However ...a player makes a report ..."my partner did not alert"...I am thinking .."what a snitch!"...and he continues .but..all this time, nothing from the players opps...so I am thinking that he is missinformed about the self - alert system..so I carry on..."yes ..but even if he did you would not see the alert..Is your opps complaining?"..The player replies no...so just as I was typing my solution to give them an A- for reporting themselves...The player's opps private chat me saying no problem.it's ok..:)...Not exactly the kind of reward for honesty ...but was sensing that the player wanted to punish him/herself...lol ;)
0

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users