Looking for a partner for 5:00 pm PST MP pairs games. Am a thoughtful and couteous lifelong intermediate to advanced bridge player with a sense of humor looking for a pard w/similar qualifications with good basic bridge sense. Too much to ask?? Let's do this thing.
Page 1 of 1
PARTNER WANTED 2/1 OR PRECISION Pleasant only Int-Adv
#2
Posted 2009-December-29, 13:38
Hi,
I am a returning bridge player looking for someone to play with that
will be tolerant as I get my counting skills back, etc.
I have played Precision before, but would want to go over things before
actually playing.
Cheers,
George
I am a returning bridge player looking for someone to play with that
will be tolerant as I get my counting skills back, etc.
I have played Precision before, but would want to go over things before
actually playing.
Cheers,
George
Page 1 of 1

Help
