BBO Discussion Forums: PARTNER WANTED - BBO Discussion Forums

Jump to content

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

PARTNER WANTED 2/1 OR PRECISION Pleasant only Int-Adv

#1 User is offline   Daddy O 

  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 18
  • Joined: 2009-July-23
  • Gender:Male

  Posted 2009-December-27, 20:31

Looking for a partner for 5:00 pm PST MP pairs games. Am a thoughtful and couteous lifelong intermediate to advanced bridge player with a sense of humor looking for a pard w/similar qualifications with good basic bridge sense. Too much to ask?? Let's do this thing.
0

#2 User is offline   gbeshers 

  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2
  • Joined: 2009-December-22

Posted 2009-December-29, 13:38

Hi,

I am a returning bridge player looking for someone to play with that
will be tolerant as I get my counting skills back, etc.

I have played Precision before, but would want to go over things before
actually playing.

Cheers,

George
0

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users