Last hand in the tourney. All other tables were ready.
I added time because it was the last round.
I went to this table an saw:
Scoring: MP
WEST NORTH EAST SOUTH
3♦..... pass... pass.. 4♦
pass.. 5♦...... pass.. 5♥
pass.. 6♥...... X....... pass
pass.. pass
WEST NORTH EAST SOUTH
3♦..... pass... pass.. 4♦
pass.. 5♦...... pass.. 5♥
pass.. 6♥...... X....... pass
pass.. pass
Declarer played spade 8 from dummy.
E and W were waiting very long before playing next card. They were talking aal the time and not playing. (see Chat below)
Chat and last 6 tricks lasted about 7minutes.
Although I added 6min, last trick was not finished.
Server adjusted A--.
IMO:
1) N/S deserve 6♥X-1 for their bidding. They shouldn't have a benefit from E/W beeing rude.
2) E/W deserve a zero for their rudeness. But I can't do this with the actual software.
3) therefore I didn't change the A-- from server .
Your opinions?
Al
EAST: why didnt you lead clubs p???????
xx1943: go on
kib1->Kibitzers: zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
kib2->Kibitzers: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
kib2->Kibitzers: zzzz zzz zzzz zzzz
kib3->Kibitzers: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
EAST: made six->EAST: I give u a warning!!!!!!!!!!! talk during play disallowed
kib4->Kibitzers: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
kib1->Kibitzers: lol
WEST: u mus be kidding there are 2suits out and I must think its c lol ->EAST: warning
WEST: dont x trash kib3->Kibitzers: lolllllllll
kib5->Kibitzers: we may see some creative discarding here !!
EAST: make intelligent plays
kib3->Kibitzers: AK!c out and he guards QJ...
kibitzing_TD: this is definitely not allowed, taable talk, he is telling his p to lead a club, I would disallow this board
xx1943: speed up pls and talking during play is strictly disallowed. this is your first and last warning
NORTH: ou both are very rude to eachother - try to treat others with respect
NORTH: it will make the game more enjoyable for all
kib2->Kibitzers: u r last table since several minutes ago...pls faster@@@
EAST: thank you so much
kib4->Kibitzers: WEST is thinking if plays QJ QJ lol
NORTH: Good double - especially at mp's
kib7->Kibitzers: ridiculous auction
Kibitzing_TD->Kibitzers: ridiculous table talk
EAST: partner leads a club it is a zero for you
kib6->Kibitzers: pls td claim
kib8->Kibitzers: why dont you plqy nylon
kib3->Kibitzers: ufffffff
kib4->Kibitzers: and ridiculous slow .....
xx1943: WEST and EAST pls register never in my tourney
kib2->Kibitzers: end now
EAST:
kib3->Kibitzers: now he thinks...
kib3->Kibitzers: !!!!!!!!
kib5->Kibitzers: lol kib3
kib8->Kibitzers: play
kib9->Kibitzers: td please adjust score
kib4->Kibitzers: not easy what card to play
kib2->Kibitzers: WEST PLAYLAST CARD oR ACCEPT
kib3->Kibitzers: he is thinking he did not make a trick at last but thought 5 minutes
->kib9: I can't would by unfair to other NS

Help

WEST NORTH EAST SOUTH
3♦..... pass... pass.. 4♦
pass.. 5♦...... pass.. 5♥
pass.. 6♥...... X....... pass
pass.. pass