BBO Discussion Forums: Adjustment questions VII - BBO Discussion Forums

Jump to content

  • 2 Pages +
  • 1
  • 2
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Adjustment questions VII Strange bidding

#21 User is offline   xx1943 

  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members
  • Posts: 492
  • Joined: 2004-March-11

Posted 2004-June-24, 08:39

hrothgar, on Jun 22 2004, 09:41 AM, said:

Personally, I don't think that the 2S bid is particularly strange. Nor do I consider the bid "stupid".

Pls look at this poll

:) Al :D
♥♥♥ Play Bridge for fun and entertainment and to meet nice people. ♥♥♥
♠♥♠ BAD bidding may be succesful due to excellent play, but not vice versa. ♦♣♦
Teaching in the BIL TUE 8:00am CET.

Lessons available. For INFO look here: Play bridge with Al
0

#22 User is offline   Trpltrbl 

  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members
  • Posts: 1,230
  • Joined: 2003-December-17
  • Location:Ohio
  • Interests:Sailing, cooking, bonsaitrees.

Posted 2004-June-27, 13:04

I would keep my eye on South, passing 2♠. But maybe just pair of novices.
Watch what they did on other brds will explain a lot.

Mike :D
“If there is dissatisfaction with the status quo, good. If there is ferment,
so much the better. If there is restlessness, I am pleased. Then let there
be ideas, and hard thought, and hard work.”
0

  • 2 Pages +
  • 1
  • 2
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users